Sunday, May 31, 2009

Catching Up

Now that I'm done with school, Summer is finally here!! Which means... dirt cups, camping,

a zoo trip,



the Splash Park,

lots of popsicles,
and lots of MUD!!!




And Benj as Darth Vader.
I know, it seams like a whole summers worth of fun, but we have a crazy summer ahead, so we've been getting lots of family time in. Seth and I are about to head up to Washington for a trip away from the kids, then the kids and I will be in OK for a few weeks while Seth works hard at school, and then in July I have three more weeks of classes to continue the masters degree. We should all be back in August eating more popsicles and playing in the mud in our own backyard.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Random but that first photo in your Easter post looks like it came out of a Martha Stewart magazine. I love the green painted wall with the picture frames and the accent pillows on your couch. So cute! I'm glad you've had so much fun with your munchkins lately. They are adorable!

Kara and Chant said...

Wow Rachel, you have a lot going on. I am wishing a had a backyard to let the kids play in. Your house is amazing! Have fun with all the trips!

Megs said...

Sounds crazy but fun!! Good luck with everything!!

Ashley Wray said...

Love the messy mud pictures! And it looks like you guys have been having fun! So jealous about your little getaway minue kids! Good luck with all your travels and I can't wait to read all about them when you get back!

Sarah said...

You are such a cool mom- dirt cups, the zoo, dress up, mud!!! You have the luckiest kids in the world!

Karen said...

Playing in the mud looks like a lot of fun...I'm still jealous that you're going to be getting a Masters!