Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged Twice

I was first tagged by my friend Shelley.

You go to your fourth photo file and post the fourth picture from that file.

I was so HAPPY to see this one! It's Grandma Stephenson and two day old Maggie. We were so lucky to have Grandma come just before Maggie came, since I was induced it worked out perfectly. So Grandma got some good Benjamin time while we were at the hospital and then got some good Maggie time at home. We are always so glad when Grandma comes to visit.

We LOVE you Grandma! And we promise we won't make you watch the kids for a whole week all by yourself PLUS help clean a new house in the middle of the night before inspections!!! We owe you big time!!!
I now tag Misti, Noelle, Brittney, and Emily


Then I was tagged by Noelle. So here it is goes.
8 TV shows I love to watch.
1. The Office
2. So you think you can dance
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Project Runway
5. Top Chef
6. Friday Night Lights
7. Good Eats
8. Friends (reruns)
8 Places I love to eat.
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Rodizio Grill
3. Cafe Rio/Bajio
4. The Melting Pot
5. Tony Caputos
6. Billy Rays BBQ
7. Zio's
8. The Backyard
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Slept in!
2. Watched Conference peacefully in my classroom while getting work done
3. Went grocery shopping for classes
4. Watched more Conference at home with noisy children
5. Laughed and cried during Elder Wirthlin's talk
6. Fed the missionaries
7. Made peach cobbler
8. Played True Colors with neighbors
8 things I look forward to
1. The next time my kids get to see their Grandparents
2. My parents coming to see my house
3. A date with my hubby
4. Seeing friends from Oklahoma
5. Benjamin talking
6. time to scrapbook
7. Thanksgiving in Las Vegas (hopefully)
8. My sister's wedding (we're not making plans, I'm just sayin)
8 things I love about Fall
1. My birthday!
2. Halloween, this will be Benjamin's first time to Trick-or-Treat!
3. The change of colors
4. Not having to rake tons of leaves
5. Memories of watching football all day long with my dad and brother while cracking and eating nuts.
6. Baking Season
7. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin cookies
8. Pecan Pie
8 things on my wish list
1. area rug for the living room
2. blinds
3. drapes
4. large media center/built-in look
5. clothes
6. tennis shoes
7. Best of Becky Higgins' Sketches
8. I can only name eight? I think it's time to count my blessings.
8 people I'm tagging
1. Jenny
2. Lauri
3. Cara
4. Kara
5. Linus
6. Shelley
7. Jenn
8. Jodi

3 comments:

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

how do you find your forth photo file. or even your photo file?

Shelley said...

Fun list. I am thinking about going to Vegas for Thanksgiving!!! We will have to get together. Remember when you came down when I was there doing my student teaching? So fun.

Jenn said...

Boy, oh boy do I feel special. I have never been tagged before and then 3 times in one week. ;) How is Shauna? She was such an influence on me as a young woman...in a way she will never know. Please pass on our family blog to her. It would mean a lot.