Saturday, June 14, 2008

Top Ten Reasons Why We Love Our Dad...

10. He takes me to the Splash Park, my favorite place!
9. He does all my favorite things with me; play-doh, reads stories, and teaches me how to be an elephant.
8. He lets me lay in his bed to watch Star Wars with him.
7. He takes me to the movies and lets me eat lots of popcorn. (Mom really appreciates those diapers:)
6. He wrestles with me and swings me in the air.
5. He works hard for our family and is building us a house, so we can have a backyard!
4. He takes me to McDonald's to get a Happy Meal and play in the playground until sweat drips down my face.
3. He gives Mom lots of hugs and kisses. XOXOXOXOXO

2. He rocks me to sleep and he thinks I'm the cutest baby in the whole wide world.
1. And the #1 reason why we love our Dad is because he is the BEST DAD EVER and we Love him!

Happy Father's Day!!!

Love, Benj and Maggie

8 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee and Shane said...

Hey!!! This is ashlee! I found your blog on Lauri's blog and had to take a peek! You have a darling family and your kids are so cute! :) Just wanted to say hi.

Lauri said...

What a sweet post!! Aren't kids and their daddies just too cute?!? Seth looks like a pro play-doh builder! I've never been able to make animals that actually looks like animals! haha!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Daddies are so great! Hope all is going well, and that the house is comin along great! Miss you guys!

Cam and Chelle said...

Hi, it's Michelle Birch from like 4 years ago! I found you on Guddat's blog... how are you guys?!!

Cam and Chelle said...

Yeah, I'm still doing CTMH on and off, but not seriously, more just fluff! Your kiddies are both so cute! Here's my email: chellebirch@gmail.com Oh, I love your new place! We have a green kitchen too!

Michelle said...

How fun to catch up on what you've been up to since I last saw you. Maggie is absolutely adorable (and already so big) and I can't believe how old Ben looks. I miss you and hope all is going well in your family. Look forward to future posts!

Jodi Jean said...

those pictures are priceless ... your kids are so darn CUTE!!